Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sweet Surprises!

It's so much fun (and easy too!) to create fun 3-D candy treat cards by using CTMH's newest card kit, My Originals Sweet Surprises Card Kit. You're bound to put a smile on the recipients face! The kit contains everything (except the candy treats) you need to create 10 (2 each of 5 designs) 3-D sweet treat cards. The kit comes with the tri-fold Kraft card bases, envelope boxes (although I wouldn't use them to mail this adorable project), treat cups, dimensional elements sentiments and shapes, printed sticker sheets (matching the dimensional elements shapes), and ribbon...all for just $19.95!

I have to ask...how many of you go down the candy isle at the grocery store in search of color coordinating candy? I hope I'm not the only one! LOL So...I took this picture (of the printed sticker sheet), and I was off on my mission to find just the perfect candy:
And here's what I found:
The colors work out perfectly!

I'm hosting a Sweet Surprises card workshop on Friday, March 30th from 9-11am or 7-9pm. You can create 5 cards(1 each of 5 designs) or 10 cards(2 each of 5 designs), and the cost including shipping & tax is $11.30 and $22.60 respectively. Bring your choice of candy, or for an extra $1, I'll supply the candy. Contact me with payment by March 19th if you want to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment