Sunday, September 7, 2014

Fun & Sun Layout using Artbooking


Often, I host All Day Crops at my home...12 hours of scrapping fun!  This was the layout everyone made for our August 2014 Crop.  I figured most everyone would have lots of summer time pictures yet to scrapbook...so the layout seemed appropriate.  The photo mat sizes are 4x6 too, so they are ideal for Flip Flaps!  Flip flaps are perfect when you want to add additional photos to your layouts.  I haven't added them to mine yet, still have photos to develop, but they have been taken.  I figure I'll finish up this layout during the cold months of winter...to bring the warmth back!

The title, grass and sun cut outs are images from the fabulous Artbooking Cricut Collection.  The cardstock papers unfortunately have recently retired, and no longer able to purchase...however, it's a perfect way to use up your stash!  The layout bases are Twilight cardstock, the middle section is Sky cardstock, and the striped pattern paper goes way back to the Tinkerin' paper pack.  I also embellished with a few gold sequins.  A simple layout, but has the opportunity to hold many, many photos!

Rummage through your stash of papers (if you're like me, you need a 12 step program! LOL) and discover what's new again!  Create a layout of your summer time memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment