Sunday, October 6, 2019

OCTOBER Classes, Specials and More!


Hello Friends~

Its my favorite time of year, the Fall season has definitely set in.  Cool crisp mornings, sweater weather, and colors are changing, that is Colorful Colorado!!!  Last weekend, Ken and I were able to get away to enjoy what Mother Nature provides for us.  Every year in October, I am also able to enjoy a scrapbook retreat in the mountains of Colorado with a wonderful group of friends...next weekend will be so much fun, full of good food, good company and so much creating!  It's a time of year I look forward to all year long.

Its a fun time to be with CTMH too!  New products recently released, and more coming again next month! So much I want to offer, so little time, now that I'm working full time. But I'm going to do my best, sharing all the exciting new workshops with you. Read on to learn more...

I can't say enough, how much I appreciate and thank you for your continued support of my CTMH business!  I accomplished one of my biggest goals of the last 19 years BECAUSE of YOU!!!  I earned the incentive trip to Tahiti next April, and as much as I wish I could bring each of you along with me, please know I will be thinking of you each and every day I am relaxing on a hammock on the beaches of Tahiti.  THANK YOU! It couldn't have come at a better time!

Continuing to preserve the memories that matter most ~ YOURS!
Julie

INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
1) Hawthorn Scrapbooking Workshop
2) Some Kind of Wonderful Card workshop - "a Julie original"
3) Spooktacular Scrapbooking Kit
4) October SPECIAL -Holiday Cheer
5) October Stamp of the Month - #S1919 Autumn Air

1) HAWTHORN Scrapbooking Workshop Kit - use the "Hawthorn" scrapbooking workshop to create THREE 2-page layouts!  I was able to made some changes to the TWO single page layouts to make it work as ONE 2-page layout - I love the way it turned out!

(click images to view in detail)



WHEN: (Choose Your Day): Fri 10/25 (9am-1pm) or (5-9pm), Sat 10/26 (9am-1pm), Sun 10/27 (1-5pm)
WHERE: Julie's SampNScrap Studio
RSVP by Sunday, October 13th with order & payment
CLASS FEE: $32.95 (+shipping/tax) - order #G1186 Hawthorn Scrapbooking Workshop Kit (view kit contents)

MUST BRING TO PARTICIPATE: 12" paper trimmer, adhesives (tape runner, 3D foam tape, glue dots, Liquid Glass), scissors, paper piercing tool, VersaMat.  Kit comes with Memory Protectors to add your completed pages. No stamping on these pages!


2) SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL Cardmaking Workshop - this one is a "Julie Original", I had this idea in my mind for weeks, to use this stamp set with the Hawthorn papers.  I LOVE how it turned out!  I had to have the sentiments that were in the stamp set, I love what they say, I love the font...a must have!  You will create 15 cards total, 3 each of 5 designs.
(click image to view in detail)

WHEN: (Choose Your Day): Fri, 11/1 (12-4pm), Sun 11/3 (1-5pm)
WHERE: Julie's StampNScrap Studio
RSVP by Friday, October 18th with order & payment
CLASS FEE: See list below-ORDER SUPPLIES based on your personal inventory -

SUPPLY LIST to participate: 
D1876 Some Kind of Wonderful stamp set (Sep/Oct)
(you may upgrade to Z3538 to include the thin cuts
X254 White Cards & Envelopes - need 15 cards/envelopes (Core)
INKS: Sangria and New England Ivy (Core)
***I will supply the papers and cardstock needed for the class including 2 Hawthorn BULK, 1 French Vanilla, 1 Toffee and Sangria circles for $4.

*When you order supplies for this workshop, and are unable to attend, I can send you (via email) my Cutting Diagram and Workshop Instructions to complete the cards on your own.  I will send you pre-cut papers for easy assembly.  Contact me for additional information.

MUST BRING TO PARTICPATE: 12" paper trimmer, adhesives (tape runner, 3D foam tape, glue dots, scissors, paper piercing tool, VersaMat, INKS: Sangria, New England Ivy, BLOCKS: 3x3,3x2.5, 2x2, 1x3.5, 1x1


3)  SPOOKTACULAR Scrapbooking Kit - when it comes to celebrating Halloween, don't settle for simply spooky when you can make it truly Spooktacular!  Get the exclusive Spooktacular paper packet, coordinating cardstock as well as the exclusive Frightful Friends stamp set & thin cuts now through October 31st!  Best of all, you can save 20% when you purchase a workshop kit that includes the papers, cardstock, stamp set and thin cuts together to create the artwork you see here!  Available through October 31st, while supplies last.



*I added 3 additional cardstock sheets to create a 2nd page for two of the single page layouts making them 2-page layouts.
(click images to view in detail)





Don't forget to DOWNLOAD the cutting guide and instructions for this kit when you order!  I'm happy to offer this workshop to your group, if interested.  


4) October SPECIAL - Holiday Cheer
Spread holiday cheer with handmade gift tags and ornaments!
  


Dress your Christmas tree and presents to the nines this year with beautiful, handcrafted ornaments and gift tags from the Holiday Cheer Special!  With a few fun bundle options - including various papers, complements, special digital art files, and exclusive stamp sets - you can customize your ornaments and gift tags to spread holiday cheer!  As an added perk, we are offering these kits at a 30% discount when you purchase them together as a bundle!  Don't miss out on this opportunity to capture your favorite Christmas memories!  Available now until November 30th, while supplies last.



5) OCTOBER Stamp of the Month - #S1910 Autumn Air (set of 14) 

BEAUTIFUL STAMPS at AMAZING DISCOUNTS!  Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 - when you place an order of $50 or more in CTMH products.  OR simply purchase this set for only $18.95 without a qualifying purchase, only during the month of October 2019.  Don't forget to add it to your cart!

IN CLOSING:
As we enter the holiday shopping season, I will be offering Gift Certificates in any demonination for yourself or the crafty people in your life, let your friends and family know.  New holiday products are coming soon!  Watch for updates.  I hope you'll be able to take advantage of some of the monthly specials and/or attend a workshop soon! I always look forward to seeing you! 

Please feel free to reach out with any questions you might have, I'm always happy to help!

Julie Nilsson, Independent CTMH Consultant
Close To My Heart: Scrapbooking - CardMaking - PaperCrafting
Shop Online @ https://julieann.closetomyheart.com


No comments:

Post a Comment