Wednesday, August 10, 2011

It's official...I've entered the blogging world!

Hello Everyone!  I have finally made the commitment to join the blogging world...so please be patient as I discover all the ins & outs.  My plan is to post a couple times a week on Monday's and Wednesday's (and maybe even more), so make sure you check back often to see what's new!  I'm excited about all that I will be able to share with you - artwork, stories, videos, pictures and so much more.
Having recently returned from Convention (at Disneyland!), I wanted to share a fun video with you.  We are a wild bunch, have so much fun, and the energy is unbelievable!  See if you can spot me...it's quick!


So...would you like to be a part of the Convention experience in Dallas, TX next year? Ask me how!

2 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Julie! Congrats on joining the blogging world

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go, girl! Nice to see you in bloggy land :)Looking forward to your update! Krista

    ReplyDelete