Wednesday, August 17, 2011

More New Artwork

If you attended my Catalog Celebration earlier this month, we created these 3 cards. All 3 card bases were cut from our exclusive Art Philosophy CRICUT Cartridge (with over 700 images designed to coordinate with our stamp sets (GENIUS!)...it's a MUST HAVE. I never imagined myself owning a Cricut machine...now, I can't imagine what I ever did without one! Although I may be a novice to Cricut, even the pros say the Art Philosophy cartridge has it all. Everything you'll need from 2 fonts, numbers, 3-D boxes, tags, banners, 3-D flowers (6 different styles), shapes galore, envelopes, and MORE!


This is a 4.5"x4.5" card using So Grateful (#B1395, $9.95) with Elemental papers.

This is a 4.25"x5.5" card using Hooray Bouquet (#D1491, $17.95) with Sonoma papers.

Finally, this is a 4.5"circle card using Celebration set (in Art Philosophy Collection) with Roxie papers.

Check out the Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, exclusively through Close To My Heart.

Contact me to get yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment