Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Studio J layouts

Are you one to take lots of pictures, just to have them sit on your computer for eternity? Are you so far behind in scrapbooking your memories, that you feel you'll never get caught up? I have just the answer for you...Studio J Online Scrapbooking!

Studio J Online scrapbooking requires nothing to download, its free to try and it is SO user friendly! Trust me...if I can do it, so can you! Here's just a sampling of my latest Studio J creations:
When you click on the layouts, they will open up to show larger detail.
CTMH Convention at DisneyLand Resort

A Lil' Taste of Summer - fresh fruit, Colorado grown!

My nephew hitting the trails on his motorcycle

Our vacation with a view - our trip to Moab, UT (just last month!)

Ask me about how Studio J Memberships can benefit you too! If you want to learn more about Studio J Online Scrapbooking, watch my calendar for FREE Studio J 101 classes...or contact me for a one-on-one session at your convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment