Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

This card was inspired by one of my team members...thanks Bertha! (I told you I was going to stamp lift it! LOL) I didn't need to change perfection...but I did want to make it my own, so I did use different papers. I've been working to purge and organize my scrappin' and stampin' supplies, and I'm all about "consume it, don't collect it" lately! It does open up your creativity when you see your space organized! Not to mention, what an episode of watching "Hoarders" can do you motivate you! LOL

As we draw near to Thanksgiving, I hope you enjoy a day with family and friends and give thanks to the blessings you have in life!

Here's my Thanksgiving card to you...
This card uses Cherish the Day (November Stamp of the Month, #S1111) and Backdrop - Charmed (#D1490, $17.95) stamp sets. The paper...well its long retired, but I have a healthy stash of it left, so I wanted to use it up...and sadly these cards didn't make much of a dent in it!
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that you are purging your stuff!! And THANKS for the card! I got mine via snail mail yesterday! LOVE IT! I am also very proud of you for organizing and purging! YOU GO!

    ReplyDelete