Thursday, December 1, 2011

December Stamp of the Month Artwork

Today, I'm sharing my team swap using the December Stamp of the Month, Mad About You (#S1112). When I see this stamp set, I automatically think of using it for Valentine's Day...but our artwork shows the versatility of this set.
(Click on picture to see more detail)
Artwork by: Bertha MacMillan (Believe), Julie Nilsson (Dreamin), Randa Wacaster (Sonoma), LeAnne Dudley (Elemental), Vicki Price (Typeset), Angie Petersen (Roxie), and Kimberly Denies (Believe)

This set can be yours for only $5 with a $50 order, or you can purchase it for just $17.95. Make sure to click on the tab in the menu bar above to see all images and other artwork using this set!

Make sure to stop by next week - I've been creating lots of goodies for our team Christmas party on Saturday...but I need to keep it all a secret until then! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment