Friday, December 16, 2011

Candy Purses

Everyone who came to our Team Christmas Party got one of these as a little party favor. The inspiration came from here...but of course, I had to adapt it using CTMH products.
If you have the CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, you can make them too!. I used the Shape8 (pg.47) cut at 5-1/2" for the Holiday Red base, scoring one end at 1-3/4", and fold over for the flap. I used the same shape cut at 5-1/4" for the Believe striped B&T, cutting off each end (approximately 1-3/4") for the flap of the purse. On the scored line, create two 1/2" slits for the ribbon to be inserted, and secure with a glue dot on each end. The cello bags I had on hand, measured 3-1/2" wide, and 8" high. I trimmed the bags down to 5-3/4", filled with candy and folded over and secured between the flap of the purse with a staple. Embellish as desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment