Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Holiday Wishes

My sister-in-law asked me to make Christmas cards for her clients...and I was honored at the opportunity. The design, Triple the Fun, was the inspiration for this card, and can be found in the Originals Card Confidence Program (#9032, $21.95). This 5x7 card uses the Holiday Wishes stamp set (last month's special), and I chose to heat emboss the tree, and the "star" on top. It appears that I had to cut these images, but the tree and the starbursts are images on the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge! What a time saver!
Season's Greetings sentiment can be found on the Peace on Earth stamp set (retired). I've been consumed with purging my supplies and using what I have on hand. The paper is Evensong, which is long retired as well, but I still like the traditional Christmas color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment