Friday, December 9, 2011

A Holiday

Each year, I like to send handmade cards to family and friends for the holidays...and they expect it! LOL I usually send out 60-80 cards, so the design has to be simple, yet make an impact. I've learned from experience, if it's too detailed, the recipient won't receive them until after New Year's! Again, I'm using product I have on hand...I should never have to buy paper again, but I know I will! I wanted to use the A Holiday stamp set (#A1115, $6.95) and I was inspired by fellow consultant, Vicki Wiznuik, and this card.
The holly leaves are images cut on the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge, making this card come together quickly! The berries are accented with Red Glitz Glitter Gel (#Z1484, $2.75) for alittle bling. The paper, Evensong, is an oldie but goodie and no longer available (apparently it was a favorite, since I have so much of it! LOL)

I'll be able to share 3-D artwork and more Christmas goodies next week...see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment