Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Love

If you stopped by today to check out the fun goodies I promised, sorry...you'll have to wait another week...we had to reschedule our Christmas Party due to weather and dangerous driving conditions. I need to keep it a secret until Saturday! I will bring it to you next week.

In the meantime, I hope you'll like this 3.5"x8" card using the Believe (#X7145B, $9.95) paper packet, and the Christmas Love (#D1492, $17.95) stamp set. The design for the card, Simply Said, came from Wishes Card Confidence (#9033, $21.95) program. I've been busy making different Christmas cards this season. I'll show them to you this week.



I stamped the sentiment (which included the holly leaves and berries) in Topiary ink on textured cardstock, but didn't want green holly berries...so I used Red Sparkles (#Z1326, $2.95) to bling the berries! I needed some additional embellishments on the upper corner, so I used coordinating buttons to create a small cluster.

No comments:

Post a Comment