Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gift Exchange...CTMH Style!

All of our gifts for our gift exchange...I'm always amazed by the talent on our team! Click on each image to enlarge for better viewing.
Randa opened a gift by Michelle - a coupon book, and more!
Kimberly opened a gift by Julie - a medallion wreath
Vicki opened a gift from Randa - a 6x6 mini album
Francine opened a gift from Vicki - a pampering kit filled with all sorts of goodies
Michelle opened a gift from Peggy - a wooden box with cards & tags
Peggy opened a gift from Kimberly - a cover for her Cricut machine

Oh...I don't have a picture of me opening my gift from Francine - the travertine tile coasters seen here

We has SO MUCH fun at our Christmas celebration! I'm already thinking of gifts for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment