Monday, January 2, 2012

Cards and Paper Sack Pouch

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Here's a project I'm offering when you attend my all day crop on Saturday, January 21st. RSVP required...come join us!


I made four cards (4-1/4" square) using our Wishes Card Confidence How-To program as inspiration. I used the Wonderland paper packet along with Snowflakes and Winter Joy stamp sets. And the snowflake images coordinate with shapes on our Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. The paper sack pouch is made by taking a paper sack lunch bag, folding it in half, and taking the front fold and folding it down 1/2 way down the middle creating a flap. Take ribbon tied around the flap to create a pouch. So easy! And a great gift idea too! I adapted my cards from the 4-1/2" card designs in Wishes to 4-1/4" because they seemed to fit better in the paper bags I had on hand...always using what I have!

No comments:

Post a Comment