Friday, January 27, 2012

Typeset Layout #3

My final layout using the Typeset papers...at least for now.

This layout is "Medley" from Imagine: (click on image to enlarge for more detail)
I need to take some pictures of us together for this layout,
since it's titled "Happy TWO-gether".

On this layout, I used the zip strip (cut into segments) for my journaling strips! Waste not...the zip strips make great borders, accents and more!

I realized I haven't shared how I have made the stars on my pages. The stars themselves are shapes from the Cricut CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge, cut out at 2", 2-1/4" and 2-1/2" (different sizes used on each layout). I took a stylus, and starting from the center point of the star, I scored (dry embossed) towards each point in the star. I creased each scored line, then sponged the creased edge in Cocoa ink...giving the star a 3-dimensional appearance. Use a piece of 3-D foam tape in the center of the star for more dimension on your page.

No comments:

Post a Comment