Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Typeset Layout #1

I had an All Day Crop on Saturday (what fun we had!)...and I planned to use the Typeset paper packet to create some personal layouts. I haven't had much opportunity to play with these papers. I created 3 different layouts, and I'll showcase a different layout each day this week. Now, I just need to find pictures...I plan to use these layouts for my hubby's birthday in May, if I only remember!
This layout is Sweet Symphony from Imagine: (click on image to enlarge for more detail)

I used the Typeset WOTG kit...the stamp set is so much fun! I did change up the layout designs from the instructional brochure, I like to fill the page with papers and photos, rather than having lots of open space on my bases. These particular layouts lend themselves to using Flip Flaps too...so I can even get more photos on the pages!

The embellishments on these pages were addicting too! I just love the Milepost Shapes (Z1464, $3.95)...these are die cut shapes from corrugated cardboard, and accented with our Create-a-Shade Pearl Paint (Z1039, $2.95). A fun technique...give it a try! I also used the Token Alphabet (E1020, $29.95) stamp set for my titles, and then cut letters from the zip strip to complete my titles...genius! The idea for embellishments and titles were taken directly from the WOTG brochure.
This paper packet (Typeset, #X7139B, $9.95)is carried over into the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book, however, the Typeset Workshop-on-the-Go kit (#G1024, $29.95) is not...get yours before it's gone!

1 comment: