Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!!
...to all the ghouls and goblins in blogger land!

I don't do much of the "scary" halloween, I'm more of a "cutesy" halloween creator.  
These cards below show more of my style: 

Yes...I'm still using the Perfect Fit - Frames stamp set (I just can't get enough of it...definitely getting my money's worth!)  The B&T paper (patterned) comes from the Spellbound kit.  The Slate cardstock on the front of the card, was scored, then sanded, highlighting the white core of our papers (I love that about our papers!).  I also wrapped the Black Tulle Ribbon around the B&T paper on the front of the cards, tied into a knot.  The scallop circle and the matted circle were POPPED using 3-D foam tape to give some additional dimension to the cards:
 The other stamp set I used was Perfect Fit- Halloween for the sentiments, and pumpkin.
 

Have a fun and safe Halloween night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment