Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October Workshop - "Moonlight"

With Halloween right around the corner, I planned to help my gals get a head start on the photos they'll be taking of their little trick-or-treaters.  Earlier this month, I hosted the Moonlight Workshop-on-the-Go kit.  We made these two 2-page layouts:

(click on images to enlarge to show greater detail)
Each Workshop-on-the-Go kit comes with a full color instructional brochure, so it's easy to create the workshop on your own.

I love the colors in the Moonlight paper pack...fall colors have always been my favorite.  But I wanted to share with you to "think outside the box".  These papers are more than just for fall or Halloween.  One of my team members (Hi Bertha!) created a beautiful CHRISTMAS card using these papers...that's right, Christmas!
Bertha's card uses the October Stamp of the Month, Very Merry Christmas.  She dyed the Color-Ready Seam Binding Ribbon with Smokey Plum ink, and added a Rhinestone Designer Brad and the Silver Shimmer Trim for additional bling.  The pattern on the Slate cardstock was created using an image from a Halloween stamp set, All Hallows Eve.  Bertha used the Metallic Markers (silver) in the center of each of the stamped images.  Great job on this card Bertha!  I've had so many compliments, giving you full credit, of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment