Monday, November 19, 2012

I love FUN MAIL days!

It's not everyday that you open your mailbox and find a hand-stamped card from a friend (Thanks, Shari!).  It's one way to surely brighten someone's day!

The stamp set used is Fall Favorites (S1209), which was September's Stamp of the Month, and currently not available...but I bet it will be featured again soon in a near future catalog.  So if you didn't get it in September, it might just come around again!  The paper, Florentine, is still available and I find it's perfect for autumn cards.  

I know so many of us tend to hoard our papers (myself included), and you may or may not realize that papers really do get dated over time.  In the years I've been with CTMH, we've gone from one sided light-weight monochromatic B&T papers, to today's beautiful double sided cardstock-weight B&T papers in a variety of colors and patterns, with a zip strip border (how can we improve upon that? lol).  Over the last couple of years, my friend Shari has ingrained in my brain "use what you have"...so when you find you have scraps of paper you just can't toss, in this modern day of high-tech, create artwork from your heart to share with a friend!  I bet it will brighten your day too.

1 comment:

  1. And I "used what I had" and sent you a card I used as a demo card! LOL I still love you even though I sent you a card I already had made!
    Yes, get out there and USE WHAT YOU HAVE...it is very invigorating!

    ReplyDelete