Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Studio J - Shining Bright

Many of you know that my husband, Ken, transports new semi-tractors from the manufacturer to the dealerships across the US and into Canada.  During the week of Halloween, he came home with these trucks heading to British Columbia, Canada...and coincidentally the trucks were color coordinated for the Halloween holiday.  One of his friends mentioned it looked like he was driving a big ol' pumpkin down the road.  

Ken was so excited to show me all the amber lighting on these trucks...normally the trucks just have the bare bones, and aren't much to brag about.  These trucks were decked out with exterior lights.  Even the full moon was shining bright during our photo op.

I don't want Ken to feel like I am leaving his interests out of my scrapbooking pages...so I find that Studio J is perfect for these pictures.  I can get a quality layout finished from start to finish in a matter of minutes, and don't have to worry about whether or not I have the right size photos...the Studio J software does it for you!  I know he's going to enjoy looking back at these pages someday.

Do you have lots of digital photos?  You'll love Studio J, CTMH's patented online design software that gets your photos off the memory card and into your life!  Have you tried Studio J yet...click here to try for free, you only pay when you put your layouts into your cart and check out.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your husband is getting the hang of "color coordinating" his trucks to the layouts! You know a TRUE Close to my Heart husband when he does stuff like this! LOL GO KEN!

    ReplyDelete