Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chantilly Sweet Memories

I'm loving the new papers in the Spring/Summer Idea Book!  

For our group swap, I was assigned a single 12x12 page using the 
Chantilly papers for our Display Board Swap.  
This layout is from our Make It From Your Heart guide 
(contains both layouts and cards, all for a great value of $7.95).  
I found it easier to create a two-page layout and select one page for the swap.  
Here's the companion page:

All products are Close To My Heart:
X7163B Chantilly Paper Pack
C1466 Instant Memories stamp set
D1546 Frame Flair stamp set
9035 Make It From Your Heart Guide (Layout 06)
Z1710 Paradise Paper Flowers
Assorted CTMH Buttons in Blush, Buttercup and Goldrush

I love what our groups created for our swaps all using Chantilly papers:
(click on images for more detail)



No comments:

Post a Comment