Friday, February 22, 2013

Dakota - Pages and Cards Workshop

I'm SO happy that the Dakota papers were carried over into the Spring/Summer Idea Book.   These are the workshops I offered my customers in February using the Dakota papers and the Dakota WOTG kit.  

I adapted one WOTG layout to include larger photos, 
this one is from the Make It From Your Heart guide (Layout 09)
My second layout is directly from the WOTG kit, using Reflections:


Fellow CTMH consultant, Vicki Price at The Price of Paper, created this 20 card (2 each of 10 designs) workshop and taught it to our team.  Masculine cards are some of the most challenging for me to create, so I was thrilled when Vicki came up with this fantastic workshop 
that I can share with my customers too!


All products are Close To My Heart:
G1047 Workshop on the Go DAKOTA Scrapbooking Kit
D1507 Urban Alphabet
9037 Reflections Scrapbook Program
Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut Collection
X7157B Dakota Paper Packet
D1525 Casual Expressions stamp set
Z1393 Black Mini-Medley Accents
9035 Make It From Your Heart, Volume 1

No comments:

Post a Comment