Friday, January 24, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Elegant Mini Albums

Keeping with the "LOVE" theme from my last few posts...I thought I would share another educational Artbooking video.  Of course, the mini albums that Kristine showcases are quite stunning...but make sure you listen all the way to the end, where Kristine shares some tips on how the Artbooking linked keys work.



I still say "practice makes perfect" or at least almost perfect, when it comes to figuring out how the Artbooking images are cut.  At first, Artbooking was intimidating, and I was having the hardest time getting the cuts I wanted (that's what scrap paper is for).  Now that I've been using it more and more for different projects...the Artbooking cartridge is getting easier and easier to use.  Practice does make perfect!  Stay in and create something beautiful, that will be treasured for a lifetime...

No comments:

Post a Comment