Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Celebrate LIFE layout

Earlier this month, I hosted my new Catalog Celebration for a full house crowd!  I have grown to become good friends with so many of my wonderful supporters...you know who you are!  And I thank you!!!

I always forget to take pictures during this event...I always think about it before hand, but then get so involved with showing off new products, teaching our creative project, playing BINGO - CTMH style, and giving away prizes...I get lost in all the FUN!

Here's our Make-n-Take for this year.  In the past, I have offered a 12x12 page...but this year, I offered a two page layout for just a few dollars more.  Each and every one of my guests took the two page offer!
(click on layout for more detail)
I try to introduce as many new products as possible, and still be tasteful, and in a CTMH style!
I love the mix of B&T papers here (Ariana, Jubilee and Balloon Ride).  

The following products are used in this layout: 
This Is Good stamp set (exclusive Hostess Reward)
Doodle Signs stamp set (exclusive Hostess Reward)
Smoothie Striped Washi Tape
Gold Polka Dot Washi Tape
Chocolate Woodgrain Washi Tape
Triangle Stud Durables
Craft Queen Base & Bling Charms
Ink Colors used: Crystal Blue, Smoothie, Honey, Sweet Leaf and Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment