Wednesday, February 26, 2014

LAST CHANCE - Embossing is Boss!


During the month of February, purchase 2 packs of bulk single or combo colored cardstock and receive your choice of 1 of our 5 new embossing folders FREE!
(Exclusions include: Colonial White, White Daisy, Kraft, and Paper Fundamental Basics Assortment)

HURRY!!! This promotion ends, Friday, February 28th!


In the video, Jill shares some tips on the best way to use our new exclusive embossing folders in trendy and classy patterns:


Here's a card project I offered my All Day Crop customers last weekend.  I always include a creative project with their registration fee, and I usually alternate between a 2 page 12x12 layout and a card project, since most of my gals do both scrapbooking and cardmaking.   I wanted to promote our new embossing folders, and use up some of my retired paper stash.  This is a 3x3 card set with envelopes and a pouch using one of our 4x6 Flip Flaps too!  I used Pemberly (retired) scraps I had on hand and A1119 A Garden (retired) and D1560 Holiday Tags for the cards.  They personalized their cards with the embossing folder (on Kraft cardstock) and sentiment of their choice.  Ink colors used: Desert Sand and Outdoor Denim.
Quickly add an embossed pattern to your paper by slipping it inside one of our 5"x7" (actual size measures 5-1/4"x7-1/4") clear plastic, patterned embossing folders, then pressing with your embossing machine.  All patterns are repeatable for larger papers and work with most embossing machines. 

Check out all the patterns of the new CTMH Embossing Folders (click on links):



No comments:

Post a Comment