Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Place - March 2014 Stamp of the Month

Today, I'm happy to share a beautiful example of what can be created with the 



This card was created by one of our very talented team members, Bertha MacMillan.  
I love all the little details on her card, that don't go unnoticed!
The base of her standard size card is Desert Sand cardstock.  Bertha used the Skylark papers for her masterpiece.  I love the paper piecing she did with the Matryoshka doll (I would have never known what they were called if it wasn't for the Olympics!  I always called them nesting dolls.)  The pinked edge of the Skylark textiles, along with the loops of hemp bakers twine and the Teal Shimmer Trim, makes up a unique cluster.  Don't miss the Lagoon Zipper Lace, and mini clothespin, and Aqua Dots surrounding the sentiment.  It's hard to see, Bertha also stitched the diagonal striped B&T making it appear as pleated ribbon.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us, Bertha!

As a reminder, you can get the March Stamp of the Month set at it's full retail value of $17.95 from March 1-31st, 2014.  Or when you place an order of $50+ in Close To My Heart products, you get the Stamp of the Month set for only $5.  Contact me, or place your order online today!  Only available during the month of March 2014.  Offer expires March 31st, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment