Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Great Outdoors




Today, I am hosting an All Day Crop (10am-10pm), and here's the layout we created.  I pre-cut papers, and provide embellishments for the layout, its all included in their registration fee.  This layout uses the new Timberline papers, the title, Great Outdoors (cut at 11" no real dial size) came from page 66 of the Artbooking Cricut cartridge booklet, and I threw in some older embellishments that are no longer available...trying to use up my stash.  The stamping is from the Catch You Later stamp set.  Colors are Bamboo (bases), Chocolate, Twilight, and Ponderosa Pine.

I want to add photos to this layout so bad!...and sadly, I don't have any outdoor or camping pictures that I haven't already scrapbooked!  Guess it's time to take some new ones!  Glad Spring and Summer are right around the corner (I have to keep telling myself that, today was cold, snowy and frosty!)

Edit to Post on 5/3/2014:

I found pictures for my layout, and I used Flip Flaps to include more than just the few pictures shown on the layout.  Here's what the layout looks like with photos...



I love how these pages turned out!  The Timberline papers are quickly becoming one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment