Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FUN Mail Day!

Don't you just LOVE to open the mailbox to find a package inside, especially when it's for you? I do! Last week, I had several fun mail days filled with birthday wishes (Thanks, everyone!) and a birthday package from my friend, Shari. Look what she made for me...
She tells me she made the pedestals, and boxes from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge! I have yet to discover the cricut image for the pedestals...but I will! One of the boxes is filled with color coordinated m&m's (go figure! LOL), and the other is filled with delicious chocolate truffles! This paper is another one of my favs...Wonderland.
I feel so blessed to have such dear friends who made my birthday EXTRA special! I cherish each of your friendships!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute project...will have to look for that pedestals as well! Happy Belated Birthday!

    ReplyDelete