Thursday, March 1, 2012

Foundational How-To Programs...LAST CHANCE


If you've been on the fence about completing your collection of CTMH exclusive How-To programs by Jeanette Lynton, don't wait too much longer! We have recently been informed that these books are in our catalog for the last time. I use these books EVERY time I'm creating cards or layouts...and I'm sure I'll be hoarding my copies forever. If you have any of these on your wish list...get them now, as they will not be re-inventoried as they sell out. It's hard (and sad) to see these books go, but I know we'll have something even better to replace them with in the near future.

Don't wait until they are gone...Get Your Copy TODAY!

Click on title to show the covers and description of each from my website.
SCRAPBOOKING PROGRAMS:
Cherish
Imagine
Magic
Reflections

CARDMAKING PROGRAMS:
Originals
Wishes

No comments:

Post a Comment