Monday, March 26, 2012

LeaderShare & Studio J

I realize you may not have even noticed I was away last week, with the exception of no postings. Sorry! I had lots of new artwork to post, but I had to keep it all secret...until after the big event. I left for Omaha, NE last Tuesday to do the final preparations for LeaderShare, a corporate event for CTMH consultants. The event took place in Omaha on Friday and Saturday and was a HUGE success...and seems that everyone who participated had tons of fun. The feedback we've received has been very rewarding. Shari and I were completely exhausted after the 2-day event and months of planning...but we're thrilled we have had such positive feedback, and pulled it off without a hitch.

Each of us taught two creative classes...Shari taught a 12 page workshop using Footloose, which I will be offering as workshop in May, and a 2-page Pemberley layout too. I taught a 10-card workshop with a card box (which will also be a upcoming workshop!), and another 4 card workshop using the die-cut cards and Stella papers. I promise to post artwork pictures very soon!

Julie teaching 10 card workshop

Shari teaching a business class

We also had an opportunity to create 5 amazing layouts on Studio J in preparation for a Studio J business class during LeaderShare. We had very specific instructions to follow, showing lots of techniques you can do digitally to enhance your layouts. If you haven't at least tried Studio J yet...I strongly encourage you to do so. Give Studio J a try (click on Products, then Studio J Online Scrapbooking), it's free...you only pay when you purchase your layouts, what do you have to lose?

Click on layouts for more detail:




No comments:

Post a Comment