Monday, April 16, 2012

April = Lucy WOTG

Happy Monday! After the April snow we received this weekend...I'm SO ready for Spring!

Today, I'm sharing the Lucy Workshop on the Go pages and cards that my workshop attendees have been creating this month. These pages are all ready for you to add your Easter photos. The Lucy WOTG kit comes with a spring flower stamp set, and the best part...the flowers coordinate with the shapes on the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge! That's right...no hand cutting, and that's a good thing...because these layouts and cards use lots of flowers! I also included a fun little stamp set, My Peeps, as an optional purchase to customize these pages for Easter. I love the peeps bunny and the sentiment "happy easter to my peeps" running along the bottom border of the first layout.

Click on images to show more detail...
Included in the Lucy kit are Glittery Rub-ons too! They are so easy to work with, I thought I would design a few cards as our Bonus Project using more of the rub-ons left over after completing the pages. Just by adding standard card bases, we made a total of 6 cards (2 each of these 3 desgins).

If you're unable to join us in April, but want to create these pages and cards...contact me, I'm happy to assist you!

No comments:

Post a Comment