Thursday, April 19, 2012

Upcoming FOOTLOOSE 12-page workshop in May

Do you have lots of photos you need to put on scrapbook pages...who doesn't, right? I have just the workshop for you! Whether you have vacation beach pictures, summertime pool pictures, or just everyday pictures...you need to attend this workshop! At this workshop, you'll create 12 pages (6 two-page layouts) using the Footloose papers. The opportunity to embellish your pages will come later...and the possibilities are endless! See just a few samples below.

This workshop was designed by my good friend, Shari Froemming (sharifroemming.blogspot.com) and she recently taught them at the CTMH LeaderShare event in Omaha. Check out her Footloose blog post showing her embellished pages. If you have beach or vacation pictures, you may want to choose Option #1 to purchase supplies (see below), so you have the Footloose stamp set to embellish your pages.

Here's a sneak peek at 3 of the 6 layouts you'll be creating when you attend this workshop (of course you'll use your pictures! LOL):
The layout above uses pictures I had from a trip to Arizona with some of my team for a CTMH event. These papers work great for cactus pictures too! I embellished these with the Garden Wooden Shapes, and Square Durable Studs along with some buttons.

The layout above uses pictures I had from my nephews 4th birthday party (he's turning 18 this year!)...swinging away at the perfectly coordinated dinosaur pinata. I used the Roar! stamp set to embellish this page.

And finally, the pages above uses pictures of my pups enjoying the backyard. Again, I used images from the Roar! stamp set (bones...dog bones or dinosaur bones...no difference! LOL) and the Paradise Paper Flowers to embellish my pages.

So...you can see, the possibilities are endless when it comes to embellishing your pages, therefore I didn't build any embellishments into the workshop. You choose what you want to do!

Wondering what the cost is for the workshop? You have 2 options - Option #1: you may purchase the Footloose WOTG kit (includes the Footloose paper packet, Footloose stamp set, Wooden Badge buttons, and workshop brochure) along with a second Footloose paper packet, and additional 12x12 cardstock (Cocoa-6 sheets, Creme Brulee-4 sheets, Desert Sand-5 sheets). OR Option #2: you may purchase 2 Footloose paper packets (and additional cardstock). Contact me for specifics on cost, you may use cardstock in your stash or purchase from me.

Space is limited...watch my calendar in May for dates. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment