Monday, April 2, 2012

Operation Smile LIVE Auction

During any corporate event, it has become tradition to host either a silent auction, or a live auction for Operation Smile. Who is Operation Smile? Their cause is to provide free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate and other facial deformities for children around the globe. Close To My Heart has partnered with Operation Smile for years now, and each time you purchase a My Acrylix Stamp Set you are helping to raise money for these children, because CTMH donates a portion of every sale of My Acrylix Stamp sets to Operation Smile.

During LeaderShare, we held a LIVE auction for Operation Smile, items consultants made to donate. The artwork was amazing...I wish I had taken more photos! I barely remembered to take a photo of my Medallion Wreath I donated.



I used Stella Papers for this project, and I love the way it turned out. I've made three of these medallion wreaths now, and I still don't have one for myself! The time and effort it took to make paid off in the end...it brought in $95 during the auction!

Every dollar counts, and every gift helps change a hurting child's life. For as little as $240, they can provide a cleft lip or cleft palate surgery. This surgery can change a child's life forever and can take as few as 45 minutes.

I'm thrilled to announce that we raised over $1100 in our LIVE auction for Operation Smile...that's 4 more children's lives changed for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment