Monday, July 30, 2012

Mustache Party

I apologize for my absence...since returning home from Convention, it seems my life is a whirlwind...I don't know if I'm coming or going some days.  Needless to say, it's all good!

I have some FUN pictures to share with you.  I got this initial idea from Convention...it seems to be the IN thing right now...the funny mustache's.  It must be a new fad...my niece and nephew got a package of play mustache's in their stocking for Christmas (personally, I didn't get it), and now the fad seems to around everywhere!  Then my friend Shari (HI Shari!) even tried it for a college graduation party for her son, and it was a hit!

Our NEW Cricut cartridge, Artiste (available August 1st - it's a "gotta have it" cartridge), has a mustache image on it...just one of 700 images!  So I used it to cut out a bunch of mustache's.  I cut most of mine at 1-1/4" then made a couple larger ones at 1-3/4".  On a few,  I even added "bling" to the mustaches by adding our new Glitz Glitter Gels in green, pink and almond...you know, for the girls! LOL

My sis  and her family...I personally think this one would make a fun and original Christmas card picture! LOL
My niece and her boyfriend...his mustache he's wearing as eyebrows...crazy kid! LOL
My dad and hubby...I needed a taller frame! 
 Me and my hubby...
 We couldn't stop laughing...
What's he up to???
My sis and her daughter
Holding mustaches for each other...silly! LOL
My sis and her hubby...

I'm going to have some fun scrapbooking this pictures!  What a silly experience, just made everyone laugh out loud.  If you need a fun party idea...I recommend giving this a try...cheap and fun!  Laughter is the best medicine...and makes for some fun pictures too!

Oh...and I do have some artwork to share too:
I gave this card to my dad for his birthday.  
It uses the Cruisin' papers, and the Cruisin' WOTG stamp set, 
and the "Oh Happy Day!" comes from a NEW stamp set.

 I gave my niece a scrapbook with some Studio J layouts in it, and I needed to make her a title page.  Used some old papers (Splendor) I had on hand, and the Bee Happy stamp set.
The bee has prisma glitter on it's wings to add some additional "bling" to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment