Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Studio J Experience

I was given a Studio J assignment for Convention.  With each assignment, we are shown new techniques that you can achieve using Studio J...

(Click on any layout to enlarge for more detail)
This layout uses the Lucy kit, and the Stars Above pattern.
I learned how to:
  • Delete unneeded photo wells
  • Use text boxes to cover up portions of the pattern
  • Crop My Stickease to make ribbon streamers


This layout uses the Mischief kit, and the Dynamic Duo pattern.
I learned how to:
  • Alter the look by changing the colors of the B&T papers
  • Rotate a page
  • Use a vellum text box to lighten a color
  • Convert a photo well to a text box
  • Create my own embellishments


This layout uses the Lucky kit, and the Portrait Collection pattern.  
I learned how to:
  • Add a photo mat behind my photo using a journaling box
  • Use letters as embellishments
  • Create a title using several journaling boxes
  • Use a My Stickease image to make a border


This layout uses the Magic Moments kit, and the Powerful Trio pattern.  
I learned how to:
  • Use a My Stickease image to make a border
  • Create a layered ribbon bow
  • Create striped ribbon using a text box
A special Thank You to my niece Brianna for supplying me with pictures of Izzy for my assignment!  
It was SO much fun creating these layouts when I had such fun pictures to work with.  

If you want to learn more about Studio J...please contact me.  I'm available to show you one-on-one (or as a group) how to get your digital photos off your camera or computer and onto gorgeous scrapbook pages!

If you want to try Studio J for yourself for free (you don't pay to play, you pay when/if you order layouts), just go to my website, click on the Products tab and select Studio J Online Scrapbooking.
Try it yourself and see...Studio J is user friendly!  Create beautiful pages in minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment