Monday, August 27, 2012

Casual Expressions and Dakota

I have to say...this card speaks volumes to me...I LOVE IT!  I'm a country girl at heart, so I'm loving just about everything I see using the new Dakota paper packet.  I plan to use lots of this paper making those ever so challenging masculine cards...this one is perfect to get me started, created by Anne-Marie Pitcock:
 Anne-Marie used the Casual Expressions stamp set and the Dakota papers.  The Durable Studs (in Round or Square) are the perfect embellishment for this paper too!  I love the dimension of the stars...and it's easy to do.  These stars were cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge, then scored down the center of each of the points.  Gently fold the paper on each score line (ink distressing the score lines as you go) and the center of the star becomes raised.  Place a piece of 3-D foam tape under the center of the star and the stars have a 3-D look to them and give dimension to your card.

Have you put any products on your MUST HAVE list, as I share our shoebox swap artwork?  If so, contact me, I'm happy to place an order for you at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment