Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Catalog Celebration

It's August 1st...and you know what that means! Our NEW Autumn/Winter Idea Book goes live!  What you'll see inside is AMAZING!!!
Over the weekend, I had my Catalog Celebration...introducing the new catalog and some of the new products found inside.  What fun we had!  I always like to have lots of new artwork to show, but this year, with the quick turn around from Convention, my schedule just didn't allow for it.  But I was able to make everyone a quick snack, and jazzed it up with an image from our new Cricut Cartridge, Artiste.  It's got SO MUCH new images, specializing in 3-D artwork...you just gotta have it!
I made a dozen of these, and didn't think of taking a picture of the entire plate...Ugh!  Wish I did, they all looked so cute!  And they were a huge hit at my party!  The cupcake liners were cut on the Cricut, using the Artiste cartridge.  The papers are the new Flirty!  The Flirty paper pack is so bright and vibrant, yet perfect for fall!  Love it!  The "sweet treats" and polka dot frame come from two NEW stamp sets - Perfect Fit-Halloween, and Perfect Fit-Frames.  I know these sets are going to be used alot.

I always have a MakeNTake project...this year, I tried to have something for everyone...scrappers and card makers alike.  Here's the card we created:
Using the NEW Moonlight papers...not specific to Halloween, they are perfect for autumn too!  Also used the NEW stamp set, Creepy Creatures. 

And the 1-page layout we created:
Using the NEW Avonlea paper...love these papers!  I tried to incorporate lots of new product without going over the top.  We used the NEW Burlap ribbon, the NEW Slate Satin Polka Dot ribbon, and the August Stamp of the Month for the flourishes.  I also included one of our 6 new colors, Slate (grey).  

If you noticed, this layout is the same layout I used in a previous post (the one with the bee's) ...I just changed the papers I used to create it.  I got some great feedback from both projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment