Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It's CONVENTION TIME!!!

WooHoo!!! Today, I'm sharing the Convention gifts I made for my team and adoptees who are attending Convention with me.  Since we are in Orlando, and plan to enjoy Disney World while we are here, I knew I had to have a Minnie Mouse theme to my gifts!

My Minnie Gift Bags

These gifts were so easy to make...that is if you have the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  Want to know how to make them...here are the measurements!
Gift Bag = Artiste, pg.32, 3-D object, cut at 4-1/2"
Bow = Artiste, pg.55, Accent 3, cut at 1-1/4"
Ears = Artiste, pg.48, Card, cut at 3" (cut 2 for her ears)
That's basically the "body" of the Gift Bag...then you can embellish to your desire!

I embellished using a strip of Cranberry cardstock that I scalloped using our Corner Rounder, also included some Slate Washi Tape.  I added some Shimmer Trim just below the Cranberry cardstock, I also used our Glitter Paper to add some "bling" in a scalloped circle behind the monogram stamp.  I added a monogram to each persons gift bag...monograms are a great way to personalize any gift! Each monogram is sold separately for only $2.95 each!  I'm collecting them all.
Inside are fun size m&ms...one for each day of Convention.  A girls gotta have some chocolate!
Hope they enjoy these little gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment