Friday, June 28, 2013

Spotlighting TOMMY in July

I'm hosting my monthly WOTG workshops in July using Tommy papers.  I love how these layouts turned out - since the colors in the Tommy papers are basically primary colors, these layouts would be perfect for anything from birthdays, Fourth of July, water pictures, vacation pictures to Disney...endless possibilities.

I used Tommy to scrapbook my trip with my friend Shari to Chicago's Navy Pier after we attended our Regional Celebration.

 (Click on any image to enlarge for more detail)

Products used:
including  Z1824 Tommy Assortment and Z1680 Dimensional Elements Stars

D1576 Home of the Brave (Let's Get Patriotic campaign stamp set)
Inks: Cranberry, Desert Sand, Outdoor Denim
Flip Flaps: 
Z1747 Small Assortment
Z1726  6x6 Flip Flaps
Z4114  4x6 Flip Flaps

On my Chicago Navy Pier layout, I used several different sizes of Flip Flaps (4x4, 6x6 and 4x6)...I don't have pictures of them open. I guess I will have to edit this post after Convention to show the layouts with flip flaps open...I love how Flip Flaps will allow you to add a few more pictures to a 2-page layout without creating another 2-page spread.  My titles were cut from the Artiste cartridge font.

The Happy 4th layout uses the Home of the Brave stamp set.  The Home of the Brave stamp set is just one of 3 stamp sets in our Let's Get Patriotic campaign in July. I thought it was perfect to celebrate Independence Day.  I may not have any firework pictures to include in the layout this year, as Colorado is already "on fire" with all the forest fires currently burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment