Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thoughts from the Heart

Do you enjoy scrapbooking or cardmaking more?  I'm not sure I could give you a definitive answer to that question.  I enjoy it all!  Most importantly, I think I enjoy the "people" that I create with.  I love the friendships that I have developed because of Close To My Heart.  I have friends all over the country that I wouldn't have otherwise met.

I'm beginning the workshops from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book with the Laughing Lola Cardmaking WOTG kit.  These cards the perfect "pick me up" for a friend.


The cardmaking kit includes the papers (both cardstock and B&T Duo papers), kit-exclusive accessories, cards with envelopes and instructions to create 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs) inspired by our own Jeanette Lynton.  Even if you're unable to attend the live event, you can create this workshop on your own time with the full color step-by-step instruction guide...order yours today.   This is my therapy!


No comments:

Post a Comment