Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday YouTube Video: CTMH Convention 2013 Highlights

 Want to see what all the excitement is about when I attend the CTMH Convention? 

Here we are in Orlando, FL at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort:
See if you can spot me...I'm in there twice!  It's quick...

Does it look like something you would like to share with me?  Join my team!!!
I am already registered to attend Convention 2014 at the DisneyLand Hotel in Anaheim, California.  I've been to 13 Conventions, and the one at DisneyLAND several years ago, was the BEST...
perfect wether, variety of restaurants, walking distance to the parks!  Fun, Fun, FUN!!! 
I can't wait to go back!

I also want to show you the layouts we created during our Creative Sessions.
These papers were exclusive to Convention attendees.
We also received an exclusive stamp set to preserve our memories shared in Orlando.
I have pictures for my layouts coming soon!

Each year, during Convention, the corporate staff hides our company mascot, StickyBoy (I will have to post Sticky Boy's video too).  I have found only 3 StickyBoy's in 13 years.  In Orlando, I found this tiny little guy hanging out on a metal door frame in the Art Gallery room. 
 I love that he is decked out in his sombrero, and maraca's.  VIVA!!!



To learn more about the testing that went into the My Acrylix stamps before we made the switch from wood & rubber nearly a decade ago...watch Sticky Boy's video.
I love the sense of humor our corporate staff has!

No comments:

Post a Comment