Monday, August 26, 2013

we all SCREAM for ICE CREAM layout

I love super FUN mail days!  
Recently, I received this amazing layout from my 2nd upline and friend, Michelle Snyder, 
for reaching a sales goal in June 2013.  
Did you realize that during the month of July (specifically July 21st this year), there is a National Ice Cream Day?  How did I not know this?!?!  Well...until now! Oh, how I enjoy ice cream...of all flavors!  

(click on image for more detail)

This layout is so bright and cheerful...I love the vibrant colors (Lagoon, Smoothie, Sunset, Pear and Cream Brulee), and the use of the Silver Shimmer Trim to add some glam.  Michelle also used the Chalk Marker to add highlights to the "Ice Cream" title and the waffle appearance in the ice cream cone.  Brilliant!  The scoops of ice cream and the white background behind the title comes from the Artiste Cricut cartridge (pg36, Accent 3, <6>, cut at 2-1/2" and 4-3/4" respectively). How creative!  She also used the Pixie Glitter Alphabet as part of the title, and used the font from Artiste for "Ice Cream".  I am always inspired by Michelle's artwork!  Thank you, Michelle!  I can't wait to add photos to this layout.


No comments:

Post a Comment