Saturday, November 9, 2013

12x12 Sparkle & Shine - get ready to preserve holiday memories

I'm loving the Sparkle & Shine papers and embellishments!  Have you taken advantage of the Holidays from the Heart Special yet?  It's simple...just place an order of $100 or more, and choose a "star" item from the Holiday Gift Guide (retail value of free product ranges from $4.95 to $17.95).  

Here's is my 12x12 scrapbook page I created for our team board swap...I promise to share our groups artwork this weekend.  


I have plans for the opposite page...you'll be seeing it soon!  For this page, I used the Sparkle & Shine paper...can you believe I only used 1 sheet of the B&T paper?  I also used the Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape 3-pack in the holiday gift guide...and it makes it look like I used several different patterned papers.   I also used the Magical Days stamp set for a unique way to add the year (which I got free with my $100 order!) and the Trim the Tree stamp set, and the Sparkle Holiday Shapes.  I added some bling using the Silver Shimmer Trim and the Silver Glitz Glitter Gel...don't you love how it all comes together?  This page is the left page of pattern #11 from the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2 how to book.  The title (merry & bright) is cut from the Artbooking cartridge in Ruby and White Daisy cardstock...pg. 56, Title, <o>, cut at 10" (NO Real Dial Size).  I shadowed the title cutting a second "merry & bright" in White Daisy Cardstock and just offset the two images. I have found the best adhesive to use with the "welded" titles and the overlays is the Bonding Memories glue pens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment