Saturday, November 16, 2013

Artbooking Made Easy: Cross-Cartridge Collaboration

While each Cricut® collection from Close To My Heart is a treasure trove all its own, 
together they offer an unmatchable selection of borders, overlays, photo mats, and much, much more! 
The thousands of both classic and trendy die-cuts found within this terrific trio will ensure 
that the projects you make are always uniquely your own. 
Mix 'em, match 'em, and love 'em!


I find it hard to believe, that 3 short years ago, I purchased my first Cricut Expression...until CTMH introduced the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, I never thought I needed a Cricut...now, I rarely create anything without using one of our fabulous cartridges.  I can't wait to make the adorable 3-D boxes in this video...all by mixing & matching our cartridges.  I hope you make some time to create this weekend!  

Holidays are right around the corner...be sure your Santa knows you would love a CTMH Cricut Collection under the tree!  Contact me today!

Z1906  Cricut ARTBOOKING Collection
Z1790  Cricut ARTISTE Collection
Z1686  Cricut ART PHILOSOPHY Collection

Enjoy your weekend!  See you next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment