Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day and more...

Happy Mother's Day...

...to all my CTMH sisters and friends who are mom's!  I hope your day is as special as you are! This card uses the Dotty for You papers...having a blast using this paper...loving this kit! 
It's so versatile. Watch for more artwork coming next week.

It's been a gloomy weekend, and a perfect opportunity to get caught up on some scrapbooking!  I have lots of layouts I've created for earlier workshops, and don't always have the perfect pictures at the time to add to them.  However...I'm making it a mission to put pictures on my layouts!

In January, we created these layouts using the Wonderland paper packet (no longer available)...and I finally added pictures to them.  The layouts were beautiful before pictures were added, but now they really come to life!

Yes...I used more Flip Flaps in the layout below.
My dogs are Husky/Chow mix and they just LOVE the snow!  

What are you doing with your pictures?  Preserve those memories!  Print those pictures and create Classic Scrapbook layouts like mine (I can show you how!) or if you don't print your pictures and have them stored on your computer, try Studio J Online Scrapbooking...create beautiful layouts simple, fast and easy without all the mess!  Contact me to find out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment