Monday, May 7, 2012

Pemberley WOTG in May

I'm offering the Pemberley WOTG (Workshop-on-the-Go) as one of my workshops for May.  What I love most about the WOTG kits, is the value!  For just $29.95 (Retail Value of $34.78) you'll receive a full Pemberley paper packet, an exclusive Pemberley workshop C-size stamp set, 2 sheets of Colonial White 12x12 cardstock, Bouquet Assortment, Bitty Opaque Pearl Adhesive Gems, and an instructional brochure to create 4 pages...and enough product left over to create cards too!

This month, I made an adaptation to the layout in the instructional brochure...which is allowed!  Remember, you can follow the brochure step by step or use it as inspiration to make your own artwork.  I did just that...I used the same techniques and even the same title, I just changed up the layout design to work better for the pictures I take.  My personal scrapbooking style isn't one for lots of "open" space on a layout...which the one in the brochure had, in my opinion.

Layout #1: Mesmerize from the Magic Scrapbooking Program. If you like how I adapted this layout, you can get the cutting diagram for Mesmerize here.
Layout #2: Transfigure from the Magic Scrapbooking Program.
Pemberley Bonus Project includes 5 Cricut cards too!
Each card base was cut using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge...if you don't have it yet, you REALLY should consider it...it's a MUST HAVE!!! I use it for SO many projects, including 3-D boxes, and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment