Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Favorites

We are coming to my favorite season of all...and that is Autumn.  I love fall...and everything that goes along with it...pumpkins, cooler weather, turning colors.  The stamp of the month for September is perfect to capture the feel of the changing season too!
Here's the card I designed using this set:
I was assigned Avonlea papers to use with this set...yes, it was challenging, but I like the way it turned out.  I also used our new alcohol based markers (autumn terracotta and olive) to color in the pumpkins.  The markers come in sets of two (for $5.95)...one being in the color you choose, and a 2nd accompanying marker in a lighter or darker hue, so that we cover the entire color spectrum.  I LOVE the new markers...I just need to learn to shade colors better.  I think I could get back into "coloring" again! LOL

I will be posting more artwork this weekend after I receive my swap from the others participating...be sure to stop by!

No comments:

Post a Comment