Saturday, September 29, 2012

Saturday YouTube Video - Spellbound Halloween Party

If you host Halloween parties - I have the perfect kit for all of your party favors, including treat bags, cupcake liners, soda wraps and a BOO banner...it's the Spellbound Workshop on the Go kit.  This Cricut kit gives you most everything you need to create a ghoulish Halloween party for 8 guests...even including exclusive papers and a coordinating stamp set too!  The cute Spellbound paper packet is available only in this kit.

Sorry...I'm not hosting this particular kit in my workshop schedule, but with the instructional brochure included in the kit, I have no doubt you can assemble this kit on your own.  You'll need to set aside about 6 hours and you'll need the new CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge to complete this kit.

Watch as Kristine shares with you the Spellbound Halloween workshop:
(This kit can be found on page 14 of the Autumn/Winter Idea Book.)

Contact me, or shop my website to get your Spellbound Halloween kit today!  


No comments:

Post a Comment