Sunday, April 28, 2013

Claire Self-Portrait

One last page we created at Chicago Regionals.  
Rarely do I scrapbook only ME...I'm usually behind the camera.


On the first day of the event, each of us had our picture taken...I should have known to be more prepared...I'm in a group of scrapbookers!  Its not the best picture I've ever taken, but I decided to use it anyway...it's one more completed page! 

This page uses more of the Claire papers, and a Large My Creations Paper Pouch.  The pouch is a pocket to hide any journaling...it's one way to keep the page clean (especially if you don't like your own handwriting) and keeps the focus on the picture.  
We were given 3 questions to prompt us for journaling about ourselves:
Why did you join Close To My Heart?
What makes you stay?
What have you found along the way that you never would have expected?

No comments:

Post a Comment