Friday, April 26, 2013

You Make My HEART Soar

Here's another layout we created at the Chicago Regionals.
(Click on any image to enlarge for more detail)
I can't tell you the last time I created a layout, using only cardstock!  
There isn't one piece of patterned paper on this layout...none.  

Another one of my new favorite stamp sets is the Sightseer stamp set that we used on this layout...we also used the Keyboard Kraft Alphabet...it's wonderful...so many letters, numbers, symbols and punctuation.  The word "HEART" was cut using the Artiste...and unfortunately, many of the images in the Sightseer stamp set have to be cut the old fashion way...with scissors.  
I'm spoiled, turning to my Cricut to cut just about anything.
These pages have lots of dimension...using 3-D foam tape to "pop" the paper airplane, the camera, and the people figures.  The black cardstock strip is accordion folded into pleats like ribbon, and the wooden shapes bring another element of texture into the layout.  
And...did you notice?  I didn't even ink distress either!  

Off to find pictures to put on all my new layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment